The system development lifecycle (SDLC) is an ongoing process that does not end when a new health information system is implemented. The SDLC is dependent on many different stakeholders. In your response,
- Compare and contrast the stages of the life cycle
- Include the key factors that differentiate the stages.
- From you research, provide two specific examples of each stage in the cycle.
- What resources would you use in the planning of a replacement for the information system?
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- You must respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Day 7.
- Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
- In your follow-up posts, how could you relate a home improvement project ( repainting a room, remodeling a bathroom, etc.) to the SDLC stages. Provide explicit examples.