Recent researchers stated that â€œ[c]ompanies with an established organizational culture that includes strong capabilities for change, a commitment to innovation and a high level of trust have a significant advantageâ€ (Eccles, Perkins, & Serafeim, 2012, p. 44) when attempting to adopt a strategy of broad-based corporate sustainability. In fact, according to the National Business Ethics Survey (ECI, 2013) results, building strong corporate ethics cultures are paramount and leaders must continue this work to ensure progress.
Organizational leaders should have a strong incentive to identify and address any disparities that exist between their organizationâ€s current culture and a productive, healthy one. They must understand the impact they can have as leaders in facilitating an organizational culture, determining the necessary steps to build that culture, and taking the necessary action to create a healthy organizational culture. Leaders must also be able to utilize principles of positive social change to enhance both their leadership styles and overall organizational culture.
For this Assignment, you will continue to familiarize yourself with Dr. Craig Marshâ€s challenges and those things he must consider as he builds a new corporate culture. Imagine again that you have similar challenges, but before building a new corporate culture, you must become familiar with relevant research to make the appropriate decisions.
To prepare for this Assignment, review the â€œLeading a Virtual Organizationâ€ videos and Case Study Guide in this weekâ€s Learning Resources, and consider the insights gained by Dr. Marsh in his journey as an organizational leader.
Submit a 7- to 10-page comprehensive scholarly analysis of the role leadership plays in establishing an organizational culture that includes a focus on positive social change. In your analysis, do the following:
- Analyze Dr. Marshâ€s challenges and their influence on an organizationâ€s culture.
- Summarize the leadership style you would adopt to influence the organizationâ€s culture and why.
- Explain the organizational change or cultural change model or steps you would take to change the culture.
- As a global change agent, explain how you would infuse positive social change into your leadership style and organizational culture.
- Describe the incremental steps you would take given your selected model to ensure success.
- Explain how these steps will influence each of the challenges you face and the mitigation plan to eliminate the challenges.
- Delineate the key concepts you would include in your vision statement.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post The-Role-of-Leadership-in-Shaping-Organizational-Culture-homework-help- appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.