Should be 100 words for each question (minimum 900 words total for all)
You have to include in text citations and references from the attached reading
Please read chapter 5 from the book Communicating in groups and answer the following questions :
- Explain how communication creates and maintains a group through the process of structuration.
- Describe the two major tasks groups must manage and how these can create an equilibrium problem for a group.
- Define primary, secondary, and tertiary tension, and give examples of each. How do these tensions affect group work? How have you experienced and managed these tensions in your current group?
- Describe Tuckmanâ€s Model of Group Formation.
- Describe the difference between formal and informal roles, and describe how informal roles emerge during group interaction.
- Describe the three main categories of informal roles. What sort of roles do you play?
- Describe the difference between rules and norms. How are norms established?
- Explain what you would say or do if you wanted to change a group norm.
- Describe the three components that contribute to a groupâ€s climate
Chapter 5 is attached.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post read the chapter and answer the following 9 questions 1 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.