- What was the major finding discovered by Project Aristotle regarding data patterns? [up to 10 points]
- In trying to discover what made a team successful, what was the one thing Project Aristotle consistently found identified in their research as important (hint: the answer is not psychological safety)? [up to 10 points]
- The article described two very different sample teams (Team A and Team B) and asks which team you would rather join. Which team would you rather join? Why? [up to 10 points]
- Did it surprise you which team the article suggested you should join if given the choice? [up to 5 points] Why/Why not? [up to 5 points]
- In studying groups, what two specific behaviors were generally shared among the teams considered â€œgoodâ€? [up to 20 points (10 points per behavior)]
- Reflect on/discuss the concept of psychological safety that is identified and discussed toward the end of the article (e.g., What does it mean?). [up to 10 points]
- How important do you think psychological safety is in team interactions? [up to 3 points] Why? [up to 7 points]
- Discuss at least two concluding thoughts, take-aways, and/or new ways of thinking about team interactions resulting from this article. For example, were there points with which you particularly agreed or disagreed? [up to 20 points (10 points per take-away)]
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.