- Week 4 Diversity DiscussionIn 1995, Nike created a television commercial about long-distance runner, Ric Muñoz, who has HIV. This commercial is unique because it is one of the only commercials to use HIV/AIDS thematically. The commercial shows Muñoz trail running with his feet pounding and steady breathing; this combined with intense, motivational background music. The following words run on the screen: 80 MILES EVERY WEEK . . . 10 MARATHONS EVERY YEAR . . . HIV-POSITIVE . . . JUST DO IT.Watch the commercial using the following link: Watch Video YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PuDbuj1Pg
Then, discuss the following questions:
- What was Nike’s diversity message in 1995?
- What risks did Nike take by running this commercial?
- What was Nike’s goal with this commercial?
- What is Nike’s current stance on diversity?
- Has Nike maintained their strong support of the LGBT community and other diversity groups?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post i need it by thursday night appeared first on Top Premier Essays.