- For this assignment, you will write a short response after watching one of the following videos. Choose the video that interests you most.
- Glenn Beck Political Commentary
- Rant Between Geraldo Rivera and Bill O’Reilly
- Ann Coulter Political Commentary
- Start by briefly summarizing the clip’s content (2-3 sentences).
- Next, describe 2-3 examples of evidence that were used to support the claims and whether you thought they were effective. If no evidence was used, explain the impacts of that gap.
- Describe what tests for arguments the content would pass or fail. Provide an example to support your response.
- Finally, identify any fallacies present. Name 1-2 fallacies used, providing specific examples.
- Your work will be scored by the following criteria.
Max. Points available
Content: In shaping his/her response, the
student applies vocabulary from the lesson correctly and uses specific
examples to shape his/her discussion. The student describes what tests
for arguments the content would pass or fail and provides an example to
support the response. He/she concludes by identifying 1-2 fallacies
that were used and provides specific examples.
Central Idea and Textual Evidence: The
student summarizes the clip’s content and identifies the central idea.
He/she provides 2-3 examples of evidence that were used to support the
claim while including an explanation of any gaps found.
Grammar/Mechanics: The assignment has been proofread and spellchecked prior to submission. There are no errors that impede comprehension.
Total Possible Points
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post evaluating media and identifying fallacies 1 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.