Doctoral candidates should provide an authentic personal statement to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 750 words or 150 words per question/prompt. It is best to response to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Writing sample should be submitted in Microsoft Word format and include candidateâ€s name.
- Tell us about yourself and your personal journey that has led you to University of the xxxxx.
- What are your research interests in the area of information technology? How did you become interested in this area of research?
- What is your current job/career and how will this program impact your career growth?
- What unique qualities do you think you have that will help you in being successful in this program?
- How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from xxxxx?
Inputs from my side :
i will provide the inputs in the chat
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.